DIY: One Hot Mini Skirt Coming Right up!!!
My Top of the Line Free Camera phone is a Piece of Crap so the pics are the most horrible quality existent, but check out the oh so sexay mini! Super easy to make and added a little lace peekaboo just to give it a lil extra sexy. :) Sorry the instructions flip flop from present to past tense. I was dog tired trying to create those captions. :) Goodnight All!
Always My goto TIPS!:
- Steam or Iron the seams for a clean look
- Ballpoint machine needles and pins are a must!
- Copying patterns from clothes that already fit perfect make the perfect fitting pattern!
- Rotary Cutter is your best friend!!
- Using a serger/overlock to sew knits. Makes my life easier and allows the seams to stretch.
- Using the 3-thread narrow overlock stitch gives me a nice narrow seam, but using a 4-thread stitch gives me a stronger seam.
- Using the same color thread gives it a much more professional look
- I like to use wax paper or tear away stabilizer paper underneath my stitching when I use my regular sewing machine for knits. the paper helps it feed smooth since knit fabric likes to bunch itself into the feed dog. Then I just tear away the paper.
- Take into account the "Butt Lift" effect that the hem will have for dresses and skirts. Make the hem a little longer in the back to make it even with the hem in the front when the butt lifts the back of the garment up a little. :)
DIY Swimsuit Side Boob Bathing Suit Tutorial
I know the summer is almost over but it's not all the way over! I finally put together the DIY for the swimsuit I made last year and finally got to wear it just last weekend.
New DIY video! Jogger pants tutorial created from the previous Yoga pants tutorial here. I show you how to make these Jogger pants from how to make the pattern to sewing it up. There is also the option to buy the pattern in my shop too if you don't feel like making one.
I created a very simple yoga pants and jogger pants PDF sewing pattern. This sewing pattern is an instant download so you can whip a pair up right away!
Finally!!!! First DIY video! Simple yoga pants tutorial from how to make the pattern to sewing it up. There is also the option to buy the pattern in my shop too
Happy New Year! Yup, I know I'm super late. Little Black Dress. Two-piece fit for the party.
Got the swimsuit test piece going and definitely had to make a few adjustments like adding more side to the sideboob and the straps needed to be tighter. I'm so close. After making the adjustments a million times